Artificial Man-Made Cultural Stone ASA-0201-G03
|FOB Price:||US $25 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||300 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300 Square Meters||US $25/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sqm/Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ASA-0201-G03
- Size: 100*200 1100*300 100*500
- Function: Wear-Resistant, Firebrick
- Water Absorption: 6%-10%
- Color: Mix Color
- Certification: ISO9001
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or Wooden Bundle
- Origin: China
- Material: Cement
- Style: Natural
- Thickness: 10-13mm
- Surface Treatment: Glazed Tiles
- Usage: Wall Tile
- Trademark: RockPearl
- Specification: 500x100mm or 300x100mm or 200x100mm
- HS Code: 6810191000
Because of owning the advantages of environmental protection, being according with the standard of(GB6566A) no-radioactivity decoration materials, fire resistance, low water absorption, abrasion resistance, impact resistance, easy to keep and optional modeling, now artificial culture stone are becoming the new favorite in decoration building materials market.
1) Color: Various colors satisfy you, and we can change the color according to designing.
2) Size: 500x100mm, 300x100mm, 200x100mm, etc. We can cut to size available upon request.
3) Usage: They are extensively used in hotels, commercial buildings, office buildings, airports, stations, gymnasiums and so on as well as the ideal material for household decoration and craft furniture producing.
4) Feature: Easy to construct and nurse; No radioelement and no pollution.
Our production has special designs, sizes and colors, light and thin, strong and wear-resisting, which includes every character of nature stones, even better than nature stones.
If you are interested in our products, you are warmly welcomed to consult with us.
|Artificial Stone Physical Technical Data|
|Compressive Strength||12.8 Mpa|
|Rupture Strength||3.4 Mpa|
|Water Absorption||< 18%|
|Drying Shrinkage||≤0.5 mm /m|
|Freezing resistance (minus 20 celsius degree)||Weight Loss:0.75%|
|Density||1200 kg /m3|